Canterbury Woods Blog
Create Your Ideal Lifestyle at Canterbury Woods Williamsville
Lynda Marino, Marketing Director at Canterbury Woods Williamsville, a Life Care community in Williamsville, NY, says seniors should be able to create their own ideal lifestyle. “Many Continuing Care Retirement Communities try to fit a mold of what they believe seniors would like in retirement,” she says. “From rooms and living spaces to programming and activities, many Continuing Care Retirement Communities look exactly the same when placed next to each other. With Canterbury Woods Williamsville, you get so much more.”
What Does a Typical Day at Canterbury Woods Williamsville Look Like?
No one day looks the same to any of the seniors who live within our community. Even better, none of their days remain exactly the same. From day to day, residents can decide whether or not they would rather spend the day relaxing on our 62 tranquil acres or take advantage of the easy access to Buffalo’s urban excitement. Here, seniors have complete choice over their retirement lifestyle. Consider just a few of the aspects seniors can choose from to create their ideal retirement.
- Home sweet home – At Canterbury Woods Williamsville, seniors can choose where they prefer to live. Whether they choose one of 30 floor plans for independent living apartments or one of our Lexington Village Patio Homes, there are a number of bedrooms and add-ons to meet your needs and preferences.
- Multiple community amenities – Relax in our spacious reception and community areas, play a game in our game and billiards room, connect in our library media center or get active in our indoor pool and wellness center – there’s truly something for everyone.
- Various dining options – Canterbury Woods Williamsville offers three separate dining venues to meet your mood. Feel like being more formal? Would you rather a quick bite to eat in The Café between activities? Want to meet up with friends in the Chelsea Square Clubhouse & Montgomery Pub? You’re in luck. There’s the perfect option waiting here for you.
- Activities to pique your interests – Is your passion being active? Take advantage of our swimming and aqua fit classes. Do you enjoy parties and cultural events? Join us for a lecture series, art and hobby class or cocktail party. Do you find yourself most at peace when worshipping? Attend a service. To consider other options, we have an array of special interest clubs and social events to meet your desires.
- Opportunities for lifelong learning – Through Canterbury University, our residents can explore multiple topics and cultures. Developed and led by our residents, there is an ongoing schedule of courses including topics from religion, economics and art to astronomy, history and music.
- Supplemental services – If there’s something you desire, let us know. For an additional fee, we can provide you with telephone service, premium cable TV, Internet, personal catering, guest suites, room service and more!
Experience the Freedom to Create Your Ideal Retirement Lifestyle
At Canterbury Woods Williamsville, seniors can have everything they want and more in one location. Don’t spend your days worrying about housekeeping, maintenance and laundry. Let us take care of that for you. With first-class health care and a lifestyle free from worries, you can experience a retirement lifestyle that’s all about choice and convenience.
For more information about the retirement lifestyle at Canterbury Woods Williamsville, or to learn more about how we can create the retirement lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of, contact us today. We’d be happy to help you live the life you desire – exactly the way you choose.
Find Your Fulfillment
Canterbury Woods Williamsville is a Continuing Care Retirement Community like you’ve never seen. Canterbury Woods Williamsville is not only close the perfect location for rest and relaxation, thanks to 62 tranquil acres, but there’s also easy access to Buffalo’s urban location. Offering the highest quality lifestyle and security, you’ll be part of a welcoming community consisting of both friends and neighbors while experiencing gracious living, first-class health care and the freedom to create the lifestyle you desire.
Continuum of Care
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Canterbury Woods Communities provide a comfortable environment and first-rate services to support every level of need. Assisted living apartments allow Williamsville residents to benefit from additional support while maintaining their independent lifestyle. If skilled nursing, rehabilitation or memory care is ever needed, residents can experience the support they require. They can also enjoy all this and more at our sister community in Buffalo.
Contact us today to discover more about Canterbury Woods Williamsville!
Canterbury Woods | 705 Renaissance Drive | Williamsville, NY | 14221 | Main: (716) 929-5800 | Marketing: (716) 929-5817
Person-Centered Care, Assisted Living, and CCRC | ©2021 Episcopal Church Home & Affiliates, Inc.