While you enjoy the engagement and lifestyle at Canterbury Woods Gates Circle, remaining a part of your beloved Buffalo neighborhood, you can also be assured of ongoing care should your health needs ever change. While assisted living services are offered right on campus at Gates Circle, skilled nursing services will be provided at Oxford Village, our five-star skilled nursing center located at Canterbury Woods’ main campus. Your Gates Circle staff will take care to assist you with other needs you may have during your stay in Williamsville including transportation for your spouse if needed, and constant communication about your status and well-being.
Oxford Village at Canterbury Woods provides excellent, 24-hour, licensed skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation services. Facilities include 48 private rooms, private dining and common areas, a beauty and barber shop and 24-hour security. Staffing ratio exceeds industry standards.
- Outstanding food service and menu options
- Physicians, board-certified in geriatrics
- Complete rehabilitative staff and facilities
- Therapeutic recreation programs
- Full-time physical and occupational therapists on-site
- If your health care needs change, you’ll receive the attentive, expert care you need, right here in the community you’ve chosen at Canterbury Woods.
1 Gates Circle | Buffalo, NY 14209 | (716) 929-5817
Person-Centered Care, Assisted Living, and CCRC | ©2020 Episcopal Church Home & Affiliates, Inc.